We come together as a community through prayer, worship, stillness and reflection.
Some of the parents of children in KS1 enjoyed participating in the prayer stations.
During Advent, each year group followed a theme linked to the Christmas story. They produced some excellent work on their theme, in their RE lessons and also learned a song / carol that they performed to the rest of the school in the end of term assembly. The year groups chose the following themes:
- Journey - Year 4
- No Room at the Inn - FS
- Going for Gold - 3 gifts - Year 5
- Special Visitors - Year 2
- Servant King - humility - born in a stable - Year 1
- Saying yes - Mary and Joseph - Year 6
- Family - Holy Family - Year 3